POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ship : Re: Ship Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ship
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 3 Feb 2003 10:57:21
Message: <3e3e9161@news.povray.org>
Scene? With the way I work I could be onto somthing different tomarrow and
not get back to this for weeks.

I do visualise everything I design in an enviornment.
I even design the engines to go with my models. It has to work in some real
way.

I will try the verable reflection. Any "dirt" that can be added to a scene
always add reality. Plus some spots and other marks.

How did you apply it? With a pattern?

This model still needs lots of details.